White Jade Guasha Tool
Helps With Chronic Pain, Poor Circulation, Fatigue, Infections and Emotional Stress
Gua Sha is used whenever a patient has pain whether associated with an acute or chronic disorder. . There may be aching, tenderness and/or a knotty feeling in the muscles. Palpation reveals Sha when normal finger pressure on a patient's skin causes blanching that is slow to fade. In addition to resolving musculo skeletal pain, Gua Sha is used to treat as well as prevent common cold, flu, bronchitis, asthma, as well as any chronic disorder involving pain, congestion of Qi and Blood.
- No application to people who are too weak to tolerate the treatment.
- No application to people with bleeding disorders.
- No application to people taking anti-coagulant medication.
- No application during pregnancy.
- No application soon after surgery.
- No application over varicose veins, skin disease or open wounds, scratches etc.
- No application to people suffering from a serious communicable disease.
- No application within one hour before or after eating.